HERITAGE TRAIL: Bancroft Mill Engine Museum, Lancashire
Ever wanted to time travel with your dog? Now’s your chance!
Experience a taste of the Industrial Revolution as you trail back in time to the age of steam and cotton mills.
A day filled with:
- Indoor trailing adventures throughout the mill
- An authentic mill workers dinner from an original menu from 1958 – nothing but the best from the local bakery: pie, peas and gravy!*
- Guided tour of the Bancroft Mill
- Special guest appearance by ‘Landy The Little Purple Landrover’, formerly owned by steeplejack Fred Dibnah who worked on the mill chimney
- ‘Mill Trivia Time’ with prizes
- Prize for the best dressed early 20th century ‘Cotton Mill Worker’
All activities are included in the ticket price.
For further details please contact head trainer Becky Smith on 07577 676810 or email@example.com
*optional meal possible, contact us for more details.