Prizes not to be sniffed at!
4th Annual Charity Trail Day 2021 – in aid of Pancreatic Cancer UK
We are running a variety of fun fundraising activities as part of our Charity Trail Day, but we realise not everyone can make it on the day itself – worry not!
From now until Sunday 5th September 2021 we have several ways of you donating and having the chance to win some absolutely amazing prizes for a good cause. Outlined below are all the details you need to donate to be in with a chance of winning!
100% of all proceeds will be donated to Pancreatic Cancer UK
Entry before 5th September…
Raffle tickets – Top prize a 1 hour flying lesson!
- Mainair Flying School: 60 minute microlight flying lesson
- City Airport & Manchester Heliport: Behind the Scenes Guided Tour – aircraft hangers, airfield fire department, control tower and private heliport
- DogFest 2021 – 2x tickets redeemable at any of the 2021 venues
- Nose To Trail – Clinical Animal Behaviourist and Dog Trainer: free online No Nonsense Nosework course and a gift voucher
- Rachel Bean RVN: a free online Canine First Aid & Wellbeing Workshop and an emergency slip lead
- Well Balanced Animals – vet physio: a free online Tellington TTouch Appointment with Rachel Jackson
- Pup Talk: a free 45 minute online training session with Niki French
- Skinner’s Premium Dog Food: free 15kg bag Field and Trial dog food
- CharCoal Tofu: a free Pet Portrait
How to enter:
- Buy tickets in person during your training sessions up to 5th September.
- Donate online at ‘Charity Pettrailing Day Fundraiser‘; send us a copy of your donation confirmation, name, phone number & email via WhatsApp (07577 676810) or direct message through our Facebook page. We’ll send you a photo of your raffle ticket numbers. All personal details will be deleted once the winners have been announced.
- Buy tickets on Sunday 5th September at the Charity Trail Day.
Cost: £2 per ticket or £10 for 6 tickets
WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED: around 4pm, Sunday 5th September 2021
Guess our weight – Win a Dog-G8!
PRIZE: Dog-G8: award winning retractable dog safety gate.
How to enter: Tell us the combined weight of both Stan (Boxer cross) and Tammy (Dachshund) in kg
- Pay and submit your best guess (kg) in person during your training sessions up to 5th September.
- Donate online at ‘Charity Pettrailing Day Fundraiser‘; send us a copy of your donation confirmation, your best guess (kg), name, phone number & email via WhatsApp (07577 676810) or direct message through our Facebook page. We’ll record your entry. All personal details will be deleted once the winners have been announced.
- Pay and submit your best guess (kg) in person on Sunday 5th September at the Charity Trail Day.
Cost: £1 per guess (multiple entries allowed)
WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED: Weigh-in around 4pm, Sunday 5th September 2021
Blind Auction – to win one of six amazing artworks
Highest bid wins! We have 6 amazing items up for auction:
- ‘PET PORTRAIT’ by Jacey Turner
Bid on a unique detailed pastel painting of your pet created from a photograph, size up to 20×16″, estimated value £300. Reserve Price £95 plus P&P (which will include a frame & mount to enable your portrait to be posted).
- ‘JARS’ Ceramic Tea, Coffee and Sugar Storage Jars by Ed’s Watercolours
Stylish Storage Containers with airtight bamboo lids to keep your Tea, Coffee and Sugar fresh. Winner can choose the breed print. P&P included.
3, 4 & 5. ‘PRINT’ A3 (30*40cm/16*12 Inches) Print Watercolour by Ed’s Watercolours
Bid on 1 of 3 watercolour prints, print is from an original painting by Eddie Kagimu. Winners will have a choice of breed. P&P included.
- ‘VIZSLA’ 10*12 Inches Print Watercolour by Ed’s Watercolours
Vizsla print with card mount is from an original painting by Eddie Kagimu. P&P included.
How to enter:
- Submit your bid to your trainer during any training session up to Sunday 5th September
- Submit your bid online together with your name, address, phone number and email via WhatsApp or text message (07577 676810) or direct message through our Facebook page.
- Submit your bid in person on Sunday 5th September at the Charity Trail Day.
WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED: around 4pm, Sunday 5th September 2021. Items will be posted to the winner upon receipt of their donation.
Charity Trail Day, Sunday 5th September 2021
In addition to the above activities during the Charity Trail Day you can also join in:
Try-A-Trail for Charity – free goody bag!
How many bones? – win a handmade fabric toy box by Leo, Charley and Me
Dogbola – free goody bag per ball plus bonus prizes!
Tombola – to win various prizes
Pick a Lolly – free lollipop every time plus win a giant teddy!
Make us an offer – Every penny counts for various bric-a-brac, books etc.
We are extremely grateful to everyone who has donated prizes!!
If you are able to donate a prize for the day, doggy or non-doggy related prizes which could be toys, treats, vouchers, discounts etc. Please contact us! Everything received, small or large will make all the difference to our fundraising – 100% of all proceeds will be donated to Pancreatic Cancer UK.
If you are not in a position to donate anything you can still help us to promote our event by sharing it to your social media followers and customers, https://www.pettrailer.co.uk/event/annual-charity-trail-day-2021-050921/
We thank you in advance for any prize donations you are able to give or help with getting the word out about our Charity Trail Day 2021 in aid of Pancreatic Cancer UK!
We hope to see as many of you as possible on 5th September!